Winter Solstice ~ Long Night Shortest Day !!~~
Winter Solstice This will be our Longest night hours but Shortest day hours ~~On December 21 2016 . 5:44 AM .
Then our days will become longer by about a minute a day until Summer Solstice, JUNE 21 ST.
It is a time for honoring the birth of a New year and manifesting our dreams or visions for the year ahead. Solstice is a magical, contemplative time on the darkest day of the year. The darkness allows time for spiritual re connection and rituals. Solstice is a time to celebrate renewal, plant seeds for rebirth, and set those intentions to the coming light ahead. Solstice is the perfect time of year to create a ritual, one that asks us to tune in deeply, listen to our intuition and trust that inner voice that is guiding us to change or manifesting. We can use the Solstice as a time for deep meditation to reflect on what has been working in our lives, what has not and where to make changes.
THE FIRST DAY OF WINTER
Steps to create a Winter Solstice Ritual:
1. Find somewhere cozy in your house to set your altar table. It can be stack of books or a table, just find a quiet space. Grab a warm tea and notebook.
2. Set 6 tea lights in a circle on that table, this is where you will place your intentions.
3. invoke the contemplative time with a mantra, a simple mantra for manifesting is ” Hum Sa”. This mantra allows the creative energy to flow and creates changes in your reality. Use a mantra with music and chant along with it to create a sacred energy feeling. Either way close your eyes and repeat the mantra for at least 11 rounds. Visualizing a clearing of energy.
4. Now write take time and contemplate on what in your life you want to change or manifest in the new year ahead. Let your inner voice guide you. After you write these down, hold them in your hand and infuse them with love and trust.
5. Place those written intentions in the circle of light, close your eyes and visualize the feeling of them manifesting. Invite a sense of calm and belief in yourself as you are setting those intentions into the universe.
6. Bring your hands to your heart and give gratitude for the universal guidance your received and allow the universe to support your dreams.
CANDLELIGHT CEREMONY !!~~
This is a nice ritual you can do with friends or family.
You begin by placing on a table, one large unlit candle and various smaller unlit candles for each person present.
Turn off all the lights and spend a moment in darkness, remembering and honoring the Sun’s light.
Then whomever is leading, can light the main big candle an offer a blessing.
After that each can come and light their candle from the main flame and all candles can be placed in a circle or spiral around the main one.
Once all candles are lit, a song, blessing or “Happy Solstice” can be offered in unison.
Welcome Winter Solstice, in our hearts we burn warm with all that you offer and all we hold dear.
Love This Video !!~ Enjoy
Winter Solstice ~ Longest Night Shortest Day
Are you excited !!~ 2017 live the DREAM !!~ FIND OUT ABOUT THIS NOW CLICK HERE
QUESTION >>> WHAT PART OF BUSINESS ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH OR WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT?
Any Questions Message me Here Click
In our back office we have 10’s of thousands of Dollars in pure value on anything you want to learn !
If you are wanting to try MLSP a 10 day test Trial for 10 DollarsClick Here .
100% IRON-CLAD MONEY BACK GUARANTEE…
If you don’t GET LEADS or MAKE MONEY in your business during your 10 day test drive, we’ll give you your money back! YES, this thing really works…