9 THINGS HAPPY, SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE CHOOSE TO IGNORE !!~~
A very challenging Blog Post for me ~~~ I have found a few on this list of 9 things Happy, Successful People Choose to Ignore. I must work on for myself, Guilty !!~
This will be a learning process for me also !!~
If you want to be happy, don’t do something you don’t like. Don’t say something you don’t mean. Pretending and lying to yourself will only breed unhappiness.” ~Michael Lee
We always find rituals of Happy Successful People. So now I have found 9 Things Happy, Successful People Choose to Ignore!!~~ Below is my list with a brief description !!~
1. Other people’s judgments.
When others make a comparison (implicit or explicit) between how things or people are and how others think they ought to be. So, in judgment, there’s an element of dissatisfaction with the way things are and a desire to have things be the way people want them to be. Successful People do not become concerned with such. I am going to refer here a Blog Post I wrote awhile back called Dealing With “Haters.” When Others Judge you It Is all bout them !!~~ Remember that.
When going trough Personal growth we do tend to feel you can comment on what others are doing. I will continue to check myself in this. There are certain thinks you yourself can do when you find yourself Judging others. I Found this info in Tiny Buddha !!~
1. Use a pattern interrupt !!~
2. Switch to praise. !!~~
3. Look With in !!~
“Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.” ~Sri Chinmoy”.
2. Old troubles from the past.
As you probably know, sometimes events from the past have a mind of their own. Memories keep recirculating when all you want is for them to disappear. You are way more emotionally reactive than you know is good for you. And you are limited by distrust, neediness, and a stunted view of what is possible for you. Take responsibility for my own happiness.
No more about what should have been, no more blaming or waiting for solutions. Stopped dwelling on the past and giving it power. You can’t change what happened but you absolutely can change your reaction to what happened. What you Focus on will grow. Contemplate not defining yourself by thoughts about the past. The only Time you have is NOW !!~
Until you Live COMPLETELY outside of your Past, You can not Move into Your Future. ~ Mark Hoverson
“Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go.” ~Unknown
3. Each day’s little frustrations.
We all have our Daily Frustration (Problems) I find they are not as bad as seemed as long as we take each one and Deal with them. Stop Procrastinating move right along Don't make them Bigger by Avoiding them. I recently did a Blog Post called Book review THE MILLION DOLLAR DAY by Mark Hoverson !!~~ It will Eliminate years of Procrastination !!~
Escape >>> Gowning anxiety and less Guilt!!~~
Experiencing >>> Profound achievement and opportunity !!~
YES IN 24 HOURS !!~
You must do it and then you will know !
“If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.” ~Maya Angelou
4. The necessary pain of hard work and growth.
Successful People Love what they do and there fore find the Journey a joy !!~
Whenever we meet big problems and trying times, we strive to find a way to get around them or at least reduce the impact of such difficulties. Successful People Are Grateful and Thankful. Having a better appreciation of life. Pain is necessary. It is necessary for success. It is necessary for you to live the life you want.
Just like the famous saying goes: “It’s not the destination but the journey that matters.”
Pain is part of the journey. Failure is part of the journey. You can’t run away from them. When they come, all you can do is embrace them and eventually, learn from them so that you won’t have to go through them again. A Learning Experience!!~
“It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”
― Chuck Palahniuk,
5. Insignificant busywork.
Work smarter, not harder, which happens to be one of the most prevalent modern day personal development cliches. But like most cliches, there’s a great deal of truth to it, and few people actually adhere to it. Their busy schedule gives them an elevated sense of importance. But it’s all an illusion. The solution: Slow down. Breathe. Review your commitments and goals. Put first things first. Do one thing at a time. Start now. Take a short break in two hours. Repeat.
And always remember, results are more important than the time it takes to achieve them.
6. Impatient thoughts.
This is a Good one for me !!~~ I am from New York and I want things done Yesterday!!~~ They say Patience is a Virtue ~~ Learning this ♥
“Patience is not passive; on the contrary, it is active; it is concentrated strength.” ~Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
Stop being soo busy and rushing to the next think, you do miss out on soo much !!~~ Practice Patience take your time and complete what you are doing Just be consistent !!~ BREATHE !!~ Stink to your Guns . Face your Fears, having trust it will all work out in the end.
“Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” ~William S. Burroughs
7. The things that can’t be control!!~~
Change is Inevitable !!~~
Unexpected events happen to everyone. It’s important to acknowledge them as a part of life and plan for them when possible. Some things are beyond your control, except that and move on.
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” ~Mary Engelbreit
Remember >> don't attach yourself to specific outcomes.
Ships don’t sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don’t let what’s happening around you get inside you and weigh you down.” ~Unknown
8. Unfounded fears.
Our Fears are temporary. Facing them and working through them are the best ways to deal with them !!~
Fear is “an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.”
Successful People use Fear as An Opportunity for self discovery and self growth, Personal power and Strength!!~
From Dune >>> Litany Against Fear – Aeria Gloris
“I will not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear
.I will let it pass through me.
When the fear has gone,there shall be nothing.Only I will remain.”
“The greater part of human pain is unnecessary. It is self-created as long as the unobserved mind runs your life.” ~Eckhart Tolle
I am sharing this Meditation Video here as it as very helpful !!~~ Meditation is what helps me when I fell stuck!!~~ As a Matter of fact I start my day with Meditation.
9. The mind’s endless stream of doubts.
Successful and Happy People >> Have the knowledge to move forward, making the best choices .
I came across an articular Listing ways to over come Self Doubt!!~ I will share them here!!~
1. Think, “In a thousand years who’s going to care?” ~Shaec Cooper
2. Focus on the good in your life, reflect on your past achievements, and look to your mentors and all they have achieved. ~Tiscanny Derksen
3. Tell yourself, “If I don’t try then I’ll never know. Don’t doubt yourself. You are a perfect example of talent and beauty.” ~Annie Pryatel
4. My mantra for this year: My abilities will always outweigh my doubts. The moment when I think I can’t is the moment that I can.” ~Lissa Rae
5. The moment you feel it creeping in, it’s time to act. Get involved and let experience prove you wrong. ~Hector Peguero
6. Acknowledge them but don’t invest in them. Then move on. ~Ray Benoit
7. Ask where the doubt stems from. Is it your intuitive self or your fearful self? Ask that question and listen to the very first thought that comes into your head. Believe that one. ~Wendy Chadwick
8. When in doubt, zoom out. If you doubt all the time, you need to zoom out to the big picture. ~Mary Mecca
9. Ask yourself, “What will happen if I doubt this doubt?” ~Gareth Stubbs
10. What’s the worst that could happen if you do what you feel doubtful about? Is that something you can deal with? Then do it! Most of our worries are a waste of time. What will happen, will happen. ~Kate Roselund
11. Put one foot in front of the other and keep going. ~Roze Quartz
12. Learn to live with them comfortably. ~Esteban Cabral
13. Realize that doubts are fear, and fear is: Forgetting Everything’s All Right. ~Sherri Levy
14. The doubtful vibe that you send out into the universe will only create more doubt. Refocus and believe. ~Tiffany Helton
15. Breathe. ~Marti Erickson Chamberlain
16. Be comfortable being uncomfortable. Doubt is only a thought and feeling, nothing to resist. ~De-stress Your Success
17. Notice that a doubt is just a thought and don’t believe in it. ~Rami Liesaho
18. See doubt as a means to improve yourself. Break through the barrier of doubt to better yourself. ~Deepak Soowamber
19. You have to walk through them, and it sometimes turns out your doubts were well-founded. You aren’t guaranteed a “good” outcome but there is treasure even in a “bad” outcome if you know how to look. ~Alyson Irvin
20. Start with love. Be still with love. And work through with love. ~Pamela Paraison
When you doubt your power, you give power to your doubt.” ~Honore de Balzac
Are you excited !!~ 2017 live the DREAM !!~ FIND OUT ABOUT THIS NOW CLICK HERE
QUESTION >>> WHAT PART OF BUSINESS ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH OR WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT?
CONNECT WITH ME HERE >>> CLICK
In our back office we have 10’s of thousands of Dollars in pure value on anything you want to learn !
If You would Like EXCLUSIVE access>>Check this out here
MLSP SITES <<< I HIGHLY recommend That!
I Hope You found Value , If You Did, Please Share And Leave Me Your Thoughts in the Comments.
Sandraji Lynn !!~