So what is this simple Ritual?
Write it down. THAT IS RIGHT >>> Write it down
What takes only 5 minutes to do?
Something as simple as writing.
Who can write?
Everyone. It's not anything fancy, complicated, or formal. It's just for you.
- When you write it, the magic begins.
- After you write it, you can start reading it.
- When you start reading it, you’ll be able to start saying it.
- When you start saying it, you start hearing it.
- When you start hearing it, you start to believe it.
- When you believe it, things begin to change.
- When things begin to change, you will understand. And believe.
- Create an action Plan !!~
Day to Day >> Every Night you Plan the Next Day
7 days ~~On or before January 8 th Every week make your Plan for the week
- 30 days On or before January 31 Set your month Long Goals
- 90 Days On or before March 30 Set Your Goals to help you reach your Resolutions !!~
- One Year Goals are reached
- Read your list every Morning and every Night before you go to sleep !!~
Envision yourself Accomplishing Your Resolutions !!~ allow your self to feel your success !!~
Let yourself Meditate on them !!~
- How do you start ?
1. Get a blank notebook. Any kind of notebook , Pad with or with out lines . Let it be your 5-minute journal that you will write in for exactly 5 minutes every day.
Note: you won't need to spend the full 5 minutes in the morning writing; you will finish your journal entry before going to sleep.
- What should I write?
This is what I use. But any pad will do.
- PART 1. In the morning (approximate time you will need: 3 minutes)
I am grateful for: EXAMPLES:
Write down 3 things you are grateful for today.
Think about what you already have in your life.
Don't focus only on material things (such as a car or a computer)
1. Having A roof over your head
2. A warm bed to sleep in.
3. A family member/partner/friend who loves you.
4. A dog or cat or bird that shares your home.
5. Happy to be a live.
6. Running water or electricity.
7. The ability to read and write an education you've already completed, etc.
Ask yourself what would make today really Great. Write that something down.. You should think about something specific and relevant to your life, for example: If you spend one hour before going to sleep doing something you love to do, such as reading a book, playing guitar, writing, or painting if you have a conversation with a friend who gives you really good advice on solving a specific problem, etc. Daily affirmation. Write one sentence using positive (affirmative) words and phrases that will help you clarify your thoughts and restructure the dynamic of your brain so that you will ultimately train yourself to begin to think anything is possible. Here are some examples of positive daily affirmations:
1.I trust myself.
2. I approve of myself.
3. Life supports me in every possible way. Every decision I make today is the right one for me.
4.I believe in myself.
5.My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.
6. I deserve the best and I accept it now.
7. I have the wisdom to make the right choice.
8. I lead an interesting and unique life.
9. I am surrounded by people who truly care about me.PART 2: In the evening (approximate time you will need: 2 minutes)Reflect on how the day went by writing about the following:3 wonderful things that happened todayWrite 3 sentences on great things that happened to you.
EXAMPLES:1. something you saw or heard that was interesting, surprising, or funny.
2. Something you remembered to do.
3. Something you completed (a book, a long email, cleaning your kitchen)Write one sentence on what you could have done better that day.
EXAMPLES:1. If you ran out of time to do something, write down how you could have managed your time better.
2. If you got to work late, write that you could have woken up a bit earlier.
3. If you didn't spend enough time with your family or partner, write that you could have come a bit earlier to have dinner together.
4. If you felt rushed and frustrated from having too much to do, write that you could have created a schedule for the entire week so that your workload is spread out more evenly.
There is always room for improvement: write down one thing that you could have added to your day, such as having one hour to yourself to do something relaxing, to reward yourself for being so productive. And that's it! 5 minutes, a few sentences, every day.
With the Holidays upon us we sometimes just can't get all we have to do done !!~ I know the most Highly successful People have the Morning and Evening Rituals . My Favorite is my Morning Walk !!~ Just recently Moved from Florida to Vermont and just getting use to the Weather here and really looking forward to the spring to begin My Morning walk again a little to cold for me right now.
I am sharing this video because I like it !!~~
If You Don't Have 10 Minutes Then You Don't Have A Life
p.s. – Want to attend the MLSP Workshop coming up in January? How about hop on a cruise boat with your MLSP family? CLICK HERE to see the special MLSP holiday offers & gifts!
== > CLICK HERE
Are you excited !!~ 2017 live the DREAM !!~ FIND OUT ABOUT THIS NOW CLICK HERE
QUESTION >>> WHAT PART OF BUSINESS ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH OR WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT?
Any Questions Message me Here Click
In our back office we have 10’s of thousands of Dollars in pure value on anything you want to learn !
If you are wanting to try MLSP a 10 day test Trial for 10 DollarsClick Here .
100% IRON-CLAD MONEY BACK GUARANTEE…
If you don’t GET LEADS or MAKE MONEY in your business during your 10 day test drive, we’ll give you your money back! YES, this thing really works…