5 Ways To Be Happier Every Day !!~
Happiness is a Habit – Cultivate it
5 Ways to be Happier Every Day ~~~ Happiness is purely your state of mind….. No one else can sign on it… Life is too short for grudges to be held or stored… Forgive and forget should be the motto… The key of happiness also lies in considering oneself worth living . Happiness is the source of giving love to be loved.. The real happiness comes from positive thoughts and deeds.
Happiness is all around you; within you! But the only problem is that you are looking for it in the wrong places. Happiness is accessible because it lies within yourself. All you have to do is to identify it, become optimistic in difficult situations and choose to be happy deliberately.
5 Ways to be Happier Every Day.
5 Ways to be Happier Every Day.
- Enjoy at least 20 minutes of Silence per day. Quit time reduces stress and allows the Brain to be in an Optimal State of Creativity.
Silence is a source of great strength. Lao Tzu
- Hugs > give 5 or more hugs a Day. Reach Shows that hugging can heal sickness, disease loneliness, depression and anxiety.
The nurturing touch of a hug builds trust and a sense of safety. This helps with open and honest communication.
Hugs can instantly boost oxytocin levels, which heal feelings of loneliness, isolation, and anger.
Holding a hug for an extended time lifts one’s serotonin levels, elevating mood and creating Happiness.
Hugs strengthen the immune system. The gentle pressure on the sternum and the emotional charge this creates activates the Solar Plexu ChakraThis stimulates the thymus gland, which regulates and balances the body’s production of white blood cells, which keep you healthy and disease free.
There are many benefits of the hug.
- Read a Book > Studies say just 6 Minutes of reading can reduce stress by 68%. Books make you smarter. Yep, it’s scientifically proven that books are good for your brain. With a business to run, you need your noggin’ in tip-top shape. According to psychologists, there are a few different types of intelligence. Emotional intelligence .Fluid intelligence. Crystallized intelligence Reading can foster and improve all three types of intelligence and is good for your memory, too. According to research in an online version of Neurology people who participated in mentally stimulating activities (such as reading books and completing math problems) had better memory retention later in life, no matter if they read as children or adults.
- Laugh Often >. Humor strengthens your immune system, boosts energy, diminish pain, protects from Stress.
5. Move your Body >. Stay active helps you feel better and clears your mind of negative thoughts.
Benefits of Getting Regular Physical Activity>> Stronger heart and lungs, Prevent and Manage symptoms of Type II Diabetes, Reduce Stress and Feel Better, Reduces Cancer Risk, Stronger Bones & Muscles, Lose Weight, Helps you SLEEP better.
Exercise at least 30 minutes most days of the week for better health and a better life!
Here is the video I got my information from !!`
Once you take responsibility and stop waiting for others to make you happy you will become unstoppable – there will be no denying you – your life will change all because of you. So, take the green light and go for it~!!!
I have recently gone back to my Practice of Tai Chi — Chi Kung for my health Benefits which there are many and the discipline this has given me in the past. I just found this program that is super good and any one can do it. Click here to learn more… BTW you don’t have to be 24 years old to want to be in shape !~