10 MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN IN HISTORY !!~
10 MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN IN HISTORY!!~`
I came across an articular listing the 10 Most inspiring Women in History!!~ So I decided to do a research on each and every one of them. In this Blog Post I have given a Brief description along with a link with more information and a photo.
I am hoping you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed putting this together.
Here is the list of the 10 Most Inspirational Women in History!!~~
Most fascinating >> 10 Most Inspirational Women in History \. What do you think !!~
I have heard about a few of these Inspiring Women but not all. A Learning experience!!~
1. MARIE CURIE: ‘Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.’
Marie Skłodowska Curie, born Maria Salomea Skłodowska, was a Polish and naturalized-French physicist and chemist who conducted pioneering research on radioactivity.
2. HAI BA TRUNG – TRUNG SISTERS: Trung sisters were Vietnamese military leaders, who led the first national uprising against the Chinese and ruled for three years after rebelling in 40 AD against the first Chinese domination of Vietnam. Trung sisters are regarded as national heroines of Vietnam.
3. CLEOPATRA : ‘I will not be triumphed over.’
Cleopatra VII Philopator, known to history simply as Cleopatra, was the last active ruler of Ptolemaic Egypt, briefly survived as pharaoh by her son Caesarion. After her reign, Egypt became a province of the recently established Roman Empire.
4. ROSA PARKS: ‘I would like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free… so other people would be also free.’ Rosa Louise McCauley Parks was an American civil rights activist, whom the United States Congress called “the first lady of civil rights” and “the mother of the freedom movement”
5. MARY WOLLSTONECRAFT: ‘If women be educated for dependence; that is, to act according to the will of another fallible being, and submit, right or wrong, to power, where are we to stop?’ Mary Wollstonecraft was an English writer, philosopher, and advocate of women's rights. During her brief career, she wrote novels, treatises, a travel narrative, a history of the French Revolution, a conduct book, and a children's book.
6. MALALA YOUSAFZAI: ‘I don’t want to be remembered as the girl who was shot. I want to be remembered as the girl who stood up.’ Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest-ever Nobel Prize laureate.
7. AMELIA EARHART.: ‘Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.’ Amelia Mary Earhart was an American aviation pioneer and author. Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. She received the U.S. Distinguished Flying Cross for this accomplishment.
8. VALENTINA TERESHKOVA: ‘If women can be railroad workers in Russia, why can’t they fly in space?’ Valentina Vladimirovna Tereshkova is a retired Russian cosmonaut, engineer and politician. She is the first woman to have flown in space, having been selected from more than four hundred applicants and .
9. FRIDA KAHLO: ‘Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly? Frida Kahlo de Rivera, born Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo y Calderón, was a Mexican painter known for her self-portraits. Kahlo's life began and ended in Mexico City, in her home, which is known as “La Casa Azul,” the Blue House
10. ELIZABETH I: ‘I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too.’ Elizabeth I was Queen of England and Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death. Sometimes called The Virgin Queen, Gloriana or Good Queen Bess, the childless Elizabeth was the last monarch of the Tudor dynasty.
PLUS 1 MORE !!~~
Savitribai Jyotirao Phule (January 3, 1831 – March 10, 1897) was an Indian social reformer, she along with her husband, Mahatma Jyotirao Phule, played an important role in improving women's rights in India during British Rule.
Are you excited !!~ 2017 live the DREAM !!~ FIND OUT ABOUT THIS NOW CLICK HERE
QUESTION >>> WHAT PART OF BUSINESS ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH OR WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT?
CONNECT WITH ME HERE >>> CLICK
In our back office we have 10’s of thousands of Dollars in pure value on anything you want to learn !
If You would Like EXCLUSIVE access>>Check this out here
MLSP SITES <<< I HIGHLY recommend That!
I Hope You found Value , If You Did, Please Share And Leave Me Your Thoughts in the Comments.
Sandraji Lynn !!~